Multani mitti and Cumin face mask will help to soothe inflamed skin like acne, and redness. Reduce excess sebum production and treat mild pigmentation. This mask mostly suitable for all skin types.
Multani mitti or Fuller’s Earth generous in minerals such as silicate magnesium and silicate aluminum that offer outstanding adsorbent ability. Contains lime, used to kill the harmful bacteria and to profoundly purify the skin. It is a strong curative clay, absorbs impurities of clogged pores including amassed sebum, sweat, oil and dirt.
Skin benefits of Multani mitti
- Induces calming and relieves from irritation, itching,, and rash.
- Refines skin texture and improves the tone.
- Treats acne and pimples.
- Subdues fine lines and wrinkles.
- Diminishes skin redness inflammation.
- Heal suntan and pigmentation.
- Guards the skin from allergens.
- Detoxifies and cleanses pollutants and impurities from the skin.
- Stops acne and pimples.
Skin benefits of Cumin
- Reduces itchiness and rashes.
- Heals acne, pimples, and many other skin inflammations.
- Vitamin E and antioxidants control premature aging.
- Contains anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties.
- Subdues scars and pigmentation.
- It makes skin healthy and glowing.
- Antimicrobial properties help to treat eczema.
Turmeric skin benefits
- Comprises antioxidants and anti-inflammatory components, hence rejuvenate skin and induces a natural glow. (Ref)
- Fades acne scars.
- Heals wounds
- Brightens skin.
Aloe vera gel skin benefits
High in anti-inflammatory, antioxidants, vitamin A and C. Treat dry skin, sootheany superficial burns, and fight acne.
Rose skin benefits
- Soothes irritated skin.
- Reduce acne.
- Cleanses clogged pores.
- Combat bacterial infections.
Multani mitti and Cumin Face Mask
Multani Mitti and Cumin Face Mask for acneCourse: Skincare recipesDifficulty: Easy
This mask is tried and worked great on my moderate dry acne-prone skin. Makes your skin noticeably less acne on constant use. Minimizes textured uneven skin and promotes a healthy glowing face.
1 tsp Multani mitti ( Fuller’s earth )
1/2 tsp Cumin powder
1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
1 tsp Aloe vera gel
Directions and application
- Grind cumin seeds into a fine powder.
- Sequentially add all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix till it forms a paste-like consistency.
- Apply on cleansed face and leave on for 15 minutes or up till the mask dry down partially.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and instantly apply your favorite moisturizer.
- You can also spot treat on acne or affected areas.
- Use twice a week for better results.
- This mask works on superficial skin concerns.
- If you have severe skin concerns please consult your doctor and regularly patch test around the sensitive areas to check any redness or irritation before slathering on your face.
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.