Hibiscus face mask recipe perfect to repair skin uneven tone and dullness.
The anti-aging ingredient that with regular use, yields skin supple and more youthful appearance.
Hibiscus seed-pods are high in exfoliating flower acids AHA(Alpha Hydroxy Acids) makes it a natural surfactant and antioxidant which helps to revive skin surface as it shreds dead skin cells, improves texture, reduces pore sizes and mildly refines the skin surface.
Hibiscus benefits to regenerate the skin are enormous.
- Perfectly exfoliates,
- Avoids from premature aging,
- Tightens brightens and hydrates the skin.
- Balances oil formation.
- In skincare products found in serums, and anti-cellulite creams.
The suitable parts of hibiscus are the flower, leaves, seeds, stems, calyx or sepal.
The extract of Sepal comprises lots of vitamin C, anthocyanins, and polyphenols.
Further, the sepal holds the chief concentration of water-soluble antioxidants.
Hibiscus also has vitamin E and that hibiscus seeds rich in lipid-soluble antioxidants.
Hibiscus petal contains mucilage content high, offers an effective moisturizer for the skin.
Application of hibiscus flower paste readily hydrates the dry skin and makes supple and bright.
The pharmacological recent studies showed that Hibiscus possessed antibacterial, antioxidant, antifungal, antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and wound healing, effects.
Hibiscus face mask recipe for bright and calming skinCourse: Recipes, SkincareDifficulty: Easy
Hibiscus face mask is perfect recipe to repair skin uneven tone, dullness and soothing the irritated skin. This mask beautifully provides a brightening effect with just five minutes and a smooth matte surface, a cooling sensation due to aloe vera gel…
HIbiscus powder 1tsp
Aloe vera gel 1 tsp
Sweet Almond oil 3 to 4 drops
- Add all the ingredients in a small bowl and blend into a paste.
- Apply on your cleansed face and leave it on for 5 min and rinse with lukewarm water.
- Later apply moisturizer
- Remove the mask when it is wet, don’t allow it to dry out, as it will tighten your face and starts to irritate with red patches around cheeks or any sensitive area on your face.
- Please remember that hibiscus may irritate certain skin types, so be gentle to your face and do a patch test underneath your arm before embracing this beauty recipe to the optimum!
- This mask is perfect for both dry and oily combination skin types.
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.