Coffee rose toner will aid in temporarily shrinking pores and detoxes the skin as it is loaded with antioxidants, helps soothe redness and irritation.
The chlorogenic acids and antioxidants in coffee may make it a powerful acne healer and unclog the pores. Diminishes inflammation and protects against bacteria.
Coffee has antioxidants, like polyphenols. It may help shield against ultraviolet (UV) rays and any signs of aging due to exposure to sunlight.
Rosewater has anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and antibacterial with hydrating and calming properties.
You may interested to read:
- Delightful Coffee eye gel for puffy eyes dark circles treatment
- Multani mitti and Cumin Face Mask for acne – amazing for all skin types
Coffee rose toner recipe
Coffee rose toner for shrinking pores and detoxing the skin.Course: Recipes, skincareDifficulty: Easy
- Place freshly brewed coffee decoction in the fridge to cool for at least one hour.
- Add cooled decoction with rose water in 1:1 quantity, to any type of bottle where you can easily pour some onto a cotton ball.
- Keep this freshly made concoction in the fridge for a couple of minutes or till it is cool.
- Pour this toner onto the cotton ball and dab onto a clean face, focusing around tired areas follow up with a moisturizer.
- Suits for all skin types.
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.