Finding ethical essential oils is tedious due to infinite brands curate and we as a consumer often get confused which one to choose and how to identify its purity.Here are some key points might help you to pick the best quality of essential oil.
How to Pick the High Quality Best Essential Oils?
- Consider an oil with no additives or synthetic oils that carry only aromatic plant compounds.
- Typically, pure essential oil lists the botanical name of the plant as opposed to a term like ‘ essential rose oil’. Pure or medical grade words on brands package are not generally defined but, consequently, they carry a small influence.
- See for least altered pure essential oils, free from chemical just extracted through distillation or by the mechanical cold-press process.
- Information on the chemical composition of essential oils provided that may induce contact allergy.
- Aromatherapy and fragrance grade are not 100% pure essential oils but may incorporated carrier oils or synthetic natural oil components.
- Whenever you buy a bottle it is worth remembering where the essential oils are sourced.
- To generate a bit of oil, every oil requires a great deal of plant material. It nonetheless implies that best essential oils of high quality are not inexpensive. This may not indicate that premium oils will always be better than cheaper oil.
- Never be tricked either with brands or retail stores online/offline huge lower price deals or paying for the whole of their oils at the same cost.
- When investing in pure essential oil, the complacency is that since the oil is so highly concentrated so little is needed in most applications, yet expensive oil would eventually be cost-effective in the longterm.
- To ascertain the authenticity of the essential oil, scan for the botanical name and in some cases chemotype details on the product package.
Chemotype helps to distinguish identical plant's distinct chemical profiles based on the place of origin.
- The essential oil vendors who are clear in their process of delivering only pure high-quality essential oils are most probably run the batch-specific reports of Gas chromatography and Mass spectrometry tests, or GC/MS and discloses in their websites or provides on request. To learn more about the GC/MS check Aromatics
Pin This To Save For Later